Breaking News
Loading...
11/5/13

Boulevard - hoc tieng anh qua bai hat - nhac tieng anh bat hu

3:13 PM
Select play button below to listen and do exercise

Suggest words


Whenwhatwherewhy

Fill suggest words in the blank

I don't know , You said goodbye
Just let me know you didn't go forever my love
Please tell me , You make me cry
I beg you please on my knees if that's you want me to
Chorus:
Never knew that it would go so far
you left me on that boulevard
Come again you would release my pain
And we could be lovers again
Just one more chance, Another dance
And let me feel it isn't real that Ive been losing you
This sun will rise, Within your eyes
Come back to me and we will be happy together
Chorus
Maybe today, Ill make you stay
A little while just for a smile and love together
For I will show, A place I know
In Tokyo we could be happy forever
Chorus
Chorus
SCORE:

0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment

Cám ơn đã đọc bài viết!
» Mọi thắc mắc, gợi ý hoặc bình luận xin chia sẻ bên dưới hoặc GỬI THƯ cho mình. Bạn cũng có thể liên kết với mình TẠI ĐÂY
» Những comment spamlink hoặc nói lời thô tục, khó nghe sẽ bị xóa bỏ!
» Các bạn hãy MÃ HÓA CODE trước khi chèn vào nhận xét.
» Chèn link bằng thẻ: <a href="Link" rel="nofollow">Tên</a>
» Tạo chữ <b>đậm</b> và <i>Ngiêng</i>
» Chèn hình ảnh: [img]Link_hình[/img]
Thank You!

Mã Hóa Code

 
Toggle Footer